Terms & COndition
- We provide 45 minutes of free waiting time at all airports after your flight has arrived. After this period, the charge will be 25p per minute.
- We kindly request full payment or a deposit in advance for all airport pickups.
- If you book a pick-up from a residential or business address within London, we can provide you with up to 10 minutes of waiting time free of charge. After that, a 25p per minute charge will apply for any additional waiting time.
- Our fares are calculated based on a direct trip with the passenger ready to go right away at the time of booking the journey and for the location as specified.
- If you don’t let us know at least 3 hours before your appointment time that you need to cancel, you’ll have to pay the full cost of the booking.
- If we collect you from any UK location, our driver will wait up to 30 minutes after the scheduled time for your booking. However, if we’re unable to reach you by ringing the doorbell and calling your given contact number, we’ll need to depart and you’ll be liable for the full cost.
- No reservation is officially accepted until we confirm it via phone or email and provide you with a reference number.
- We kindly ask that all credit and debit card transactions incur a 5% fee.
- We’ll be applying a 50% surcharge to the prices listed on the site on 24, 25, 26, 31 December, and 1 January.
- It’s possible that you could incur additional charges if you need to make a stop during your journey (minimum £5) or if there’s a detour along the way.
We are happy to provide a refund in the following circumstances:
- We kindly request that you book with a credit or debit card at least 12 hours before your intended pick up time.
- If the passenger couldn’t make their flight and let us know ahead of time by calling or sending an email with their cancellation number, we really appreciate it!
- We’ll need to charge a minimum fee of £6.00 for any cancellations that you make.
No refund will be issued for following.
If the passenger mistakenly books the PHV for an incorrect date/flight number or for any other misleading information.
If the passenger doesn’t let us know when they are leaving the airport or any other pre-arranged pick up location, for any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation: Cancellation should be done 12 hours prior to your booking.
The service provider cannot be held responsible for any damage to a passenger’s personal property while loading or unloading items from the vehicle, or during any stage of the journey. This includes any property that is damaged or lost due to a mechanical failure or human error. As such, no refunds will be issued for any such damage or loss. It is important to note that the service provider cannot
guarantee the safety of any personal items, and it is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that their property is adequately secured and protected.
Any items discovered in a car will be sent to the local police station before the driver’s shift is over, or within 48 hours.
If a customer declares they left something in a vehicle and we can’t locate it, we cannot be held accountable for the missing item or provide a replacement.
As the host of our journey, you are responsible for all passengers’ conduct during the trip. Should our Vehicle become soiled by any passengers, there is a cleaning fee of between £50.00 and £80.00 that the Driver is licenced to apply. We hope this unlikely event does not arise.
Eating, drinking vaping and/or smoking in the Vehicle are not permitted.
Car seats facilities
At Local Taxis In Leicester, we take health and safety seriously. Therefore, we are unable to provide child seats for the journey. If you require one for your journey, it is the parent/carer’s responsibility to provide and fit the seat in the vehicle and secure the child. If you have your own child seat for a return journey, our driver will be happy to store it for you.